Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-01 Origin: Site
Generally, titanium alloy wire and pure titanium wire are collectively referred to as titanium wire. Titanium wire is a broad name. Titanium wire has its detailed classification and application fields under different classifications. Different titanium wires have different properties and application directions. Whether pure titanium wire or titanium alloy wire, has its unique advantageous properties, and its advantageous properties are mainly due to its material - titanium and titanium alloys. The performance of titanium is relatively superior, and the role of titanium and titanium products is also particularly extensive. The most common titanium products in life are titanium rods, titanium plates, titanium standard parts, titanium dioxide, and titanium wires. With the continuous research and development of titanium, the application field of titanium is gradually expanding, and there are more and more titanium and titanium alloys and various titanium products.
According to different properties of titanium and titanium alloys, wires with different requirements can be prepared, generally divided into: pure titanium wire, titanium alloy wire, pure titanium glasses wire, titanium straight wire, titanium welding wire, titanium hanging wire, titanium disc Wire, titanium bright wire, medical titanium wire, titanium-nickel alloy wire, each has different uses.
Titanium wire perfectly "inherits" the advantages of titanium and titanium alloys, and has a series of excellent corrosion resistance, high specific strength, non-magnetic, high biocompatibility, low impedance to ultrasonic waves and good shape memory function. characteristic.
Therefore, titanium and titanium alloy wires are widely used in aerospace, petrochemical, medical and health, automobiles, construction, and sports and leisure products and many other fields.
And in recent years, due to its continuous development, the variety has become more and more diverse, which provides more choices in high-performance industrial and consumer products.
1. At present, more than 80% of titanium and titanium alloy wires are used as welding wires, such as welding of various titanium equipment, welding pipes, repair welding of turbine disks and blades of aviation jet engines, and welding of casings.
2. Due to its excellent corrosion resistance, titanium wire has been widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, papermaking and other industries, and can be woven into a mesh as a seawater filter, pure water filter, chemical filter, etc.
3. Titanium and titanium alloy wires are also used to manufacture fasteners, load-bearing components, springs, etc. due to their good comprehensive properties.
4. In the medical and health industry, due to its excellent biocompatibility, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to manufacture medical devices, implanted dental crowns, and skull fixation.
5. Some titanium alloy wires with shape memory function, such as titanium-nickel alloy wires, are used to make satellite antennas, shoulder pads for clothes, women's bras, glasses frames, etc.
6. In the electroplating and water treatment industries, titanium and titanium alloy wires are used to manufacture various electrodes.
This category is empty.