Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-21 Origin: Site
1. Titanium and titanium alloy products have good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, low temperature toughness and fracture toughness, so they are mostly used as aircraft engine parts. Titanium alloys can also be used as fuel and oxidant storage tanks and high-pressure containers.
2. in the petroleum industry, it is mainly used for various containers, reactors, heat exchangers, distillation columns, pipes, pumps and valves.
3. Titanium can be used as electrodes and condensers in power stations and as environmental pollution control devices.
4. titanium-nickel shape memory alloys have been widely used in instrumentation.
5. In medical treatment, titanium can be used as artificial bones and various appliances.
6. Titanium is also a deoxidizer for steelmaking and a component of stainless steel and alloy steel.
7. Titanium dioxide is a good raw material for pigments and paints.
8. Titanium carbide and titanium hydride are new cemented carbide materials.
9. the color of titanium nitride is close to gold, and it is widely used in decoration.
10. Titanium anode for industrial wastewater treatment. With the development of industry, the discharge of organic wastewater is increasing, especially the high-concentration wastewater discharged from the chemical, food, pesticide and pharmaceutical industries. It has high chromaticity and high toxicity, and contains a large number of bio-refractory components, which seriously pollutes rivers and lakes. Ocean. The new technology of water treatment by electrolysis has the advantages of no need to add chemicals, small equipment, small footprint, and no secondary pollution. It has been used to treat wastewater containing organic pollution such as hydrocarbons, alcohols, aldehydes, ethers, and phenols. The removal of COD mainly relies on the oxidation reaction of the anode surface, which directly oxidizes and degrades the organic matter on the anode surface, so that the organic matter in the sewage can be converted into CO2 and water directly or indirectly through electrochemical conversion. The anode potential must be higher than the decomposition potential of organic matter, so two competing reactions of organic matter oxidation and oxygen evolution are carried out on the anode. The coated titanium anode has a high oxygen evolution overpotential, and the anode potential is higher than the decomposition potential of organic matter. Suitable for sewage treatment. The shape of the anode has plate type, tube type, mesh type and other forms for users to choose, and the quality is reliable.
This category is empty.